Family District S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, via Giovanni Bellezza n. 11, Fiscal Code/VAT number 12751300968, PEC: email@example.com, (hereinafter referred to as “Family District”) is the data controller (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
For any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact directly by e-mail the data protection officer (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Protection Officer”) at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA.
Family District processes personal data to lawfully and legitimately carry out its activities, including the educational activity. With specific reference to the educational part, Family District collects and keeps students and parents’ information when necessary, in order to:
1. ensure that the student meets the admission criteria;
2. provide educational services including the support for learning, monitor and report on pupil progress;
3. provide to the students medical and nurse attention, catering service and school transportation, plus other related services;
4. meet the educational, social, physical and emotional requirements of each student;
5. comply with the applicable laws and regulations regarding data sharing;
6. comply with legislative or administrative requirements;
7. enable parents/others to be contacted in case of emergency or in case of school closure, or to inform parents of their child’s educational progress and/ or about school events, etc.
8. send commercial communications if previously requested and authorised by the data subject. Commercial communications will include: newsletters and notices from the webpage, referral of commercial advertisements through e-mail, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables such commercial communication. It will be possible to unsubscribe from the receipt of commercial communications by clicking in the “unsubscribe” section found in all these kind of e-mails sent by Family District.
TYPES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA.
Family District processes personal data from the students and their families and / or competent people and also from employees, candidates, suppliers, contractors, prospective customers and third parties interested in finding out more about Family District within the systems controlled by Family District as Data Controller.
The personal data processed is mainly the following:
• Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other contact details;
• Family details;
• Education and employment data;
• Images, audio and video recordings, including CCTV footage (video images);
• Financial information;
• Other schools previously attended.
Other types of data that can be collected and processed, according to Family District purposes, are related to health condition and/or other sensitive information related to an individual, such as:
• Information about health status or provision of health care linked to a specific individual;
• Behavioural information;
• Special educational needs;